2021 Bryant Football Tailgating Guide
Welcome to Bryant University and the David M. '85 and Terry Beirne Stadium Complex, home of Bryant University football.
At Bryant University, tailgating is allowed in the parking lot adjacent to Beirne Stadium in Lots A and B.
Below are some rules and regulations in regards to tailgating at Bryant.
Rules and Regulations
- Tailgating for the General Public opens five (5) hours prior to kickoff.
- Fans must have a ticket to the game in order to tailgate.
- Tailgating is allowed in the parking lot adjacent to Beirne Stadium and the Bryant Strength and Conditioning Center.
- Tailgating must cease ten (10) minutes prior to kickoff.
- Alcohol is permitted for those of legal age (21+).
- Grills and barbecues are allowed but coals must be disposed of in identified (red) bins.
- Garbage and recyclables must also be disposed of in the proper receptacles.
- All tailgates must be shut down two (2) hours following the game.
- Bryant University reserves the right to revoke this privilege at any time for failure to adhere to these terms and conditions or for any other lawful reason.
Visiting Team Tailgating
- Tailgating is available for visiting parents and fans.
Campers and Trailers
- For those interested in parking a camper or trailer overnight (Friday into Saturday), please contact Joe Fogarty (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All parking and tailgating for campers must be in Lot A.