SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University baseball team hosts Fairleigh Dickinson for a three-game Northeast Conference at Conaty Park this weekend. Friday's series opener is set for 3:00 p.m.
All three games will be streamed on NECFrontRow.com.
Opponent: Fairleigh Dickinson
Location: Conaty Park (Smithfield, R.I.)
Date and Time: Apr. 9 - 3:00 PM | Apr. 10 - 1:00 PM | Apr. 11 - 1:00 PM
Watch: Friday | Saturday | Sunday
Live Stats: Friday | Saturday | Sunday
Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | #NECBASE
Bryant vs. Fairleigh Dickinson
- Bryant owns a 38-4 lead in the all-time series with Fairleigh Dickinson.
- The Bulldogs are 26-1 against the Knights in the regular season over the last seven seasons.
- Bryant and FDU have also met three times in the NEC Tournament, including the 2016 NEC title game.
Bulldog Notes and Notables
- Bryant enters the weekend 11-9-1 overall and 8-1 in the NEC. The Bulldogs are first in the league standings.
- The Bulldogs are hitting .295 and averaging 7.3 runs per game.
- Bryant has a 3.54 team ERA and have posted 192 strikeouts and just 71 walks.
- The Bulldogs are 29th nationally in batting average and 31st in ERA.
- Bryant has outscored its opponents 99-17 in NEC play.
- Liam McGill ranks 21st nationally with a .436 average and leads the NEC with 29 RBI. He's reached safely in all 21 games.
- Jake Gustin is second on the team with 20 RBI and has eight doubles and four home runs.
- James Ciliento has scored a team-high 19 runs and is batting .543 (19-35) in NEC play.
- Tyler Mattison is 3-0 in NEC play, having not walked a batter in 20.0 innings. He's allowed 13 hits and struck out 20.
- Tyler Schoff is also 3-0 in NEC play, having struck out 19 and walked just three.
- Vito Morgese is coming off one of the best start of his career last weekend. He struck out a career-high 11 against Wagner.