SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University baseball opens a four-game homestand this week, starting with a Tuesday afternoon meeting with Army at Conaty Park. First pitch is set for 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday's game will be broadcast on NECFrontRow.com.
Tuesday - TBA vs TBA
Bryant vs. Army
- Bryant and Army have split two meetings. Both games have been played at the USA Baseball Complex in Cary, N.C.
- The Bulldogs opened their historic 2016 season with a 6-1 win over Army, while the Knights earned an 11-7 victory in 2018.
Bulldog Notes and Notables
- Bryant enters the week at 16-10-1 overall after winning two-of-three at Central Connecticut over the weekend.
- The Bulldogs are hitting .308 and have a team ERA of 3.84.
- Damaurys Rodriguez has hit safely in 16-straight games. Rodriguez is hitting .400 (30-75) with 16 RBI and 15 runs scored during the hitting streak.
- Derek Smith has hit safely in 11-straight games entering the week.
- Liam McGill returned to the lineup on Saturday, posting his third multi-homer game of the year. He's now hitting .451 with seven home runs and 32 RBI on the year.
- Jake Gustin is second on the team with a .387 average and a team-leading 12 doubles.
- James Ciliento enters the week fourth in DI program history in hits (228), t-sixth in doubles (44), t-fourth in home runs (20), fifth in RBI (140) and fourth in runs scored (170).