SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University baseball team will face regional foe Boston College on Wednesday evening in Chestnut Hill, Mass. First pitch is set for 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday's game will be streamed on ACC Network Extra.
Opponent: Boston College
Location: Harrington Athletics Village (Brighton, Mass.)
Date and Time: May 5 - 5:00 PM
Watch: ACC Network Extra
Live Stats: Stat Broadcast
Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | #NECBASE
Bryant vs. Boston College
- Boston College leads the series 8-4, winning the previous meeting 10-5 in 2019.
- Bryant had won back-to-back games in the series prior to that.
- This will be Bryant's first trip to Boston College's new home at the Harrington Athletics Village.
Bulldog Notes and Notables
- Bryant enters the week at 19-11-1 overall after taking two-of-three from LIU over the weekend.
- The Bulldogs rank 21st nationally in average (.301) and 13th in scoring (7.7).
- Liam McGill enters the week as the national leader in batting average at .458. McGill has posted 13 multi-hit games, including eight three-hit games, on the year.
- McGill also ranks sixth nationally with 1.38 RBI per game. He has a team-high 11 multi-RBI games. McGill has also reached safely in all 26 games he's played this year.
- Jake Gustin leads the Bulldogs with 14 multi-hit games and also has a team-high 12 doubles. He's batting .376 with 29 RBI, 33 runs scored and a .452 OBP.
- James Ciliento and Damaurys Rodriguez are also hitting .340 or better on the year. Rodriguez recently saw a 19-game hitting streak come to a close.