Woods is T-2nd after the 1st round of the Carpetbaggers Classic
Fayetteville, Md. - Sophomore Jack Woods of the Bryant University men's golf team is tied for second after shooting a one-over 73 in round one of the Carpetbaggers Classic. The Black and Gold are currently in sixth place with a team total of +21.
Course: Worthington Manor Golf Club
Par 72 7,034 Yards
How it Happened
- Woods shot a one-over 73, which put him tied for second on the leaderboard.
- Junior Tyler Hahn registered a five-over 78, which landed him tied for 27th.
- Senior Nick Piersall and redshirt sophomore Dan Kurson both placed tied for 31st by shooting a seven-over 79.
- Sophomore Patrick Galleher produced a nine-over to end up tied for 48th.
- Senior Doug Champagne competed as an individual and recorded a seven-over 79.
1. Bucknell University - 299 (+11)
2. Fairleigh Dickinson - 301 (+13)
3. Robert Morris - 302 (+14)
4. Mount St. Mary's - 305 (+17)
5. Binghamton - 308 (+20)
6. Bryant University - 309 (+21)
7. Mount St. Mary's (B) - 310 (+22)
T8. Iona College - 312 (+24)
T8. Towson - 312 (+24)
10. Lafayette College - 315 (+27)
The Bulldogs will play in the final round of the Carpetbaggers Classic tomorrow.