Course: Wannamoisett Country Club
Par 69 6,745 Yards
Coach Blanchard's Comments
"I thought we played very well today. Nick Piersall and Dan Kurson both shot 69 on a very difficult course in the cold rain. Tyler Hahn played solid Shooting 75 Doug Champagne And Jack Woods both shot 76 and Patrick Galleher shot 80".
How it Happened
- Kurson and Piersall both shot an even-par 69, which landed them tied for first on the individual leaderboard.
- Tyler Hahn finished tied for third after posting a six over 75.
- Dough Champagne and Jack Woods registered a seven over 76 and placed tied for fifth.
- Patrick Galleher recorded an eleven over 80 and finished tied for eighth.
1. Bryant Univeristy - 290 (+14)
2. Holy Cross - 312 (+36)
The Black and Gold will compete in the NEC Championships beginning on April 23rd.