Posted: Mar 22, 2021
Smithfield, R.I. - The Bryant University men's soccer team returns to Beirne Stadium after a single-game road trip to face St. Francis Brooklyn starting at 6:00 p.m.
- The Bulldogs are 4-6-2 all-time against SFBK. Bryant fell to St. Francis Brooklyn 3-0 the last time the two teams met in 2019.
Notes and Notables
- Students, faculty, and staff will be allowed at today's game in a limited capacity and for future home games at Beirne Stadium this year. See the full release from Bryant Athletics here.
- The Black and Gold scored four goals last week against Sacred Heart.
- Ben Williams was named the Northeast Conference Player of the Week after scoring two goals against SHU. He has three goals this season.
- Diego Rodriguez netted the first goal of his career against the Pioneers.
- Nick Awada also scored versus Sacred Heart.
- Matt Supczak had three assists in the Bulldog's last game.
- Will Swart recorded five saves and picked up the win in his first start of the year.
About the Terriers
- St. Francis Brooklyn has an overall and NEC record of (2-1-0).
- The Terriers won their most recent game against Mount St. Mary's 2-1.
- SFBK has scored four goals this season.
- Four different Terriers have scored a goal.