Teaneck, N.J. - Barnaby Brandon of the men's soccer team scored his first career goal in the 3-2 win against Fairleigh Dickinson on the road.
Records: Bryant 3 (2-1-2), FDU 2 (2-4-1)
Location: Teaneck, N.J. (University Stadium)
- Brandon broke the 2-2 tie in the 65th minute to give the Bulldogs the lead and eventual win.
- 37th Minute - FDU 1, Bryant 0 - The Knights scored their first goal of the game on a penalty kick.
- 38th Minute - Bryant 1, FDU 1 - Matt Supczak launched a cross to the left side of the goal, which Ben Williams dove for, and headed past the goalie.
- 41st Minute - Bryant 2, FDU 1 - Chris Ciullo kicked the corner from the left side and sent it right in front of the net, which Nick Awada jumped for and headed in.
- 53rd Minute - Bryant 2, FDU 2 - FDU tied up the game on a shot from their forward in the top right of the goal.
- 65th Minute - Bryant 3, FDU 2 - Brandon found the rebound off a Knights defender and rifled the ball past the FDU goaltender, which ended up being the last goal of the game.
- Williams scored his fourth goal of the season.
- Supczak dished out his fourth assist of the year.
- Awada recorded his second goal this year.
- Ciullo tallied an assist.
- Brandon scored the first goal of his career.
- Jack Bacon had five saves.
- Bryant registered 10 shots this game (six on goal).
- The Black and Gold improve to 2-1-2.
The Bulldogs head back to Smithfield to faceoff against CCSU on Monday.