Posted: Mar 22, 2021
Smithfield, R.I. - The Bryant University softball team will welcome the UMASS Minutewomen to Smithfield for a Tuesday doubleheader starting at 2:00 p.m.
- The Black and Gold are 0-4 all-time against UMASS. The last time the two teams met was in 2018, and Bryant fell 6-4 in extra innings.
Bulldogs Notes and Notables
- Jocelyn Bodington picked up her first win of the season against Holy Cross.
- Kylie Kenney recorded a save in relief.
- Six Bulldogs have a hit this season including Trystan Salvador, who registered her first career hit Sunday.
- The Black and Gold had five different players steal a base versus the Crusaders.
- This is the first doubleheader of the season for Bryant.
Scouting the Minutewomen
- UMASS comes into Tuesday with an 0-2 record.
- The Minutewomen lost 10-0 to Boston College in their most recent game.