Posted: Mar 31, 2021
Staten Island, N.Y. - The Bryant Univeristy softball team will head to New York to face the Seahawks in a Friday-Saturday Northeast Conference weekend series.
- The Bulldogs are 15-7 all-time against Wagner. The last meeting between the two teams ended in a 5-0 win for Bryant at Conaty Park.
Bulldogs Notes and Notables
- Carlyn Hernandez, Aleix Hudson, and Trystan Salvador lead the team in hits (6).
- The Bulldogs have recorded 41 hits this season.
- Morgan Powell had a three-hit game in game one against Mount St. Mary's.
- Alexandra Hickey and Courtney Paolantonio homered in the series versus MSM.
- The Bryant pitching staff has produced 25 strikeouts.
Scouting the Seahawks
- Wagner has an overall record of 6-6 and is 2-6 in NEC play.
- The Seahawks have 51 hits and 44 RBI's this year.
- Eve Harvey is first on the team with three wins.