SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University men's basketball team heads to Durham, New Hampshire, on Tuesday afternoon to take on the University of New Hampshire. Tip is set for 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday's game will air on ESPN3. Links for all broadcasts can be found below and on the Bryant Men's Basketball Schedule Page.
Opponent: New Hampshire
Location: Lundholm Gymnasium (Durham, N.H.)
Date and Time: Tuesday, Dec. 1 – 4 p.m.
Live Stats: Sidearm Stats
Game Notes: Bryant
Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | #KEB1 | #NECMBB
SCOUTING THE WILDCATS
New Hampshire opened its season last week with a 93-54 victory over Division III Keene State last week. Nick Guadarrama and Jayden Martinez both recorded a double-double in the game. Guadarrama had 18 points and 10 rebounds. The Wildcats went 15-15 overall and 8-8 in America East play a season ago and returns all six players that started 21+ games a season ago.
Bryant and UNH will be meeting for the ninth time in program history. The Bulldogs and Wildcats have split each of the previous eight meetings, with UNH winning four of the last five. Last season, the Bulldogs and Wildcats went to overtime, with UNH pulling out an 87-76 victory.
WHAT TO KNOW
- Bryant opened its season on Friday afternoon at Syracuse. The Bulldogs led by as many as 13 in the second half before ultimately falling, 85-84.
- Bryant's 84 points at Syracuse are the most it's scored against a Power 5 opponent in program history.
- Head coach Jared Grasso begins his third season on the Bryant sidelines, having posted a 25-38 record.
- Bryant's tri-captains - Michael Green III, Charles Pride and Hall Elisias - combined for 41 points, 20 rebounds, eight assists and five blocks at Syracuse.
- Green III, Elisias and Chris Childs were named #NECPrimePerformers for their efforts. Childs scored 18 points on 5-of-9 shooting from three in his Bryant debut.