SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University men's basketball team makes the short trip to Providence to face in-state rival Brown on Black Friday. Tip is set for 2:00 p.m.
Friday's game will air on NESN and ESPN+.
Location: Pizzitola Center (Providence, R.I.)
Date and Time: Friday, Nov. 26 - 2:00 PM
Live Stats: Sidearm
Video: NESN | ESPN+
Game Notes: Bryant | Brown
Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | #KEB1 | #NECMBB
Bryant and Brown will be meeting for the 13th time as Division I opponents on Friday. The Bears own a 10-2 lead. Bryant's last win in the series came in 2015.
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW
- Peter Kiss was named the NEC Player of the Week on Monday following a three-game stretch in which he averaged 24.3 ppg, 6.0 rpg and 3.7 apg. Kiss scored a career-high 35 points in Bryant's victory over Holy Cross on Sunday. The 35 points are tied for the second-most in a single-game in DI program history. It is the most points by a Bulldog since Dyami Starks scored 35 against Delaware in December of 2013.
- Kiss also surpassed 1,000 career points with his 35-point outburst against the Crusaders. He has 1,031 in his career that spans from Quinnipiac to Rutgers to Bryant.
- Hall Elisias also made history on Sunday, becoming Bryant's DI leader in career blocks with 152. He blocked six shots against Holy Cross to give him 152 in his Bryant career, surpassing the record of 148 previously held by Dan Garvin.
- Jared Grasso is 42-47 in his first three-plus seasons at Bryant. The Bulldogs have won 15 games in each of the last two seasons, just the second time they've accomplished that feat at the Division I level.
- Following Friday's game at Brown, the Bulldogs will play their first game at the Chace Athletic Center since opening night. Bryant will face Ivy League-member Dartmouth with a tip set for 4:00 p.m.