HAMDEN, Conn. -- The Bryant University men's tennis team played to a 3-3 draw with Quinnipiac on Wednesday.
The match ended in a draw due to weather conditions.
Bryant 3, Quinnipiac 3
Records: Bryant (3-0-1), Quinnipiac (3-1-1)
How It Happened
- The Bulldogs claimed the doubles point with victories at No. 1 and No. 2. Andrew Pregel and Wilson Dong won 6-1, while Diego Serra Sparrow and Diego Trejo won 7-5 to clinch the point.
- Dong picked up a victory at No. 1 singles and Pregel won at No. 3 to give Bryant its final two points.
- Serra Sparrow was headed to a third set at No. 2 before the rain came down.
1. Pregel/Dong (BRY) def. Yannonel/Karagozoglu (QU), 6-1
2. Serra Sparrow/Trejo (BRY) def. Cachapero/Sood (QU), 7-5
3. Schick/Magalit (QU) def. Sen/S. Rassi (BRY), 7-5
1. Dong (BRY) def. Magalit (QU), 6-4, 6-1
2. Serra Sparrow (BRY) vs. Arakaki (QU), 4-6, 7-4, unf.
3. Pregel (BRY) def. Cachapero (QU), 6-3, 6-1
4. Karagozoglu (QU) def. Burger (BRY), 6-4, 6-0
5. Martinovic (QU) def. Lorenz (BRY), 6-3, 6-1
6. Sood (QU) def. Sen (BRY), 6-2, 6-1
The Bulldogs are scheduled to host Merrimack on Monday (Apr. 5) at 3:00 p.m.